Laura Gisborne is a highly successful business expert with over 20 years of experience. From structuring and selling small boutique businesses to owning a multi-million dollar wine and real estate empire, Laura has owned nine businesses, her first when she was only 23 years old.
Laura is an Internationally recognized speaker and serves as a business consultant for business leaders and entrepreneurs in a wide range of industries. The innovative business model of her company, Legacy Leaders Global, exemplifies that companies can be both profitable and purposeful.
Through her initiatives, thousands of women and children are receiving regular contributions in multiple countries across 5 continents. She has served as a Guardian Ad Litem for foster children through CASA, Parent Education Coordinator for Family Outreach, Board Member for Habitat for Humanity, The New Peaks Foundation, and is on the Business Engagement Team of the Pachamama Alliance.
Laura has been coaching women entrepreneurs for years. Below are some of her signature presentations. Laura is available for Keynotes, Breakouts, Workshops, Seminars, Retreats, Trainings, Webinars and Podcasts. Please fill out the contact information and someone from our team follow-up with you.
Stop the Spinning
What if your definition of success allowed you to be free of loss, lack and struggle? Can you imagine what it would feel like if your passions became the “work” you do in the world? And what would life be like if everything you need to live this way is right in front of you now?
- Integrate family, passion and business so that your bottom line is overflowing
- Create a truly unique design for a life that reflects what truly matters to you
- Increase productivity, effectiveness and results
Sales with Ease
Running a business doesn’t need to revolve entirely around chasing leads, hoping you’ll bring in new business, and struggling to make ends meet. If it feels like you’re treading water, that your numbers should be better, or that you’re in an endless game of catch-up against insurmountable competition, things can – and need to – change
- Subtle strategies that produce massive results
- How to deepen business relationships quickly
- What actually gets results, and where so many people make mistakes
- Where the money is hiding – and how to get to it
It’s easy to get distracted. Many people lose hours – if not years – not just to daily distractions, but to side projects, ideas, and ventures that don’t reinforce the big picture. Your daily work needs to help you meet long-term goals and get closer to a sustainable, prosperous future. The secret to success for many people is simple: only do things that move the needle.
- How to tell essential activities from inessential ones, and start working only on the crucial ones
- How to stay on track, avoid distraction, and make the most of your work time
- How to only do what gets results and stop wasting crucial time
The Path to Freedom
Are you running a business that’s growing, but still struggling to turn a profit? Are management issues and daily stressors leaving your exhausted? Are you no longer feeling passionate about your company because it’s swallowed your life, leaving your no time for yourself?
- How to make your business sustainable, solve cash flow problems and maximize long-term success
- Scale your business by building great teams and get your life back on track
- Secrets to build value for yourself and your company
- Long term planning to transform your company into a source of passive income, or how to sell it
Give Big, Live Big
Many of the world’s most successful businesspeople don’t end their careers when they stop running extraordinary, world-changing companies. In astounding second acts, great entrepreneurs can become celebrated philanthropists, transforming their financial gains into new projects to change the world for the better. Laura will show you:
- How giving grows your business and transforms your life
- How philanthropy benefits not just its recipients
- How leaders successfully pivot from running companies to leading foundations
- How you can help solve problems, benefit communities, and further causes you care about
What people are saying…
As president of the NORTH ORANGE COUNTY chapter of NAPW-IAW, I’m pleased to inform you that Laura Gisborne was the speaker at our March 12, 2018 meeting. She was authentic, informative and inspiring. She shared both her fascinating personal journey and the steps we can all follow in order to make an impact on creating a better world. We were inspired and encouraged by her example of living a truly philanthropic life.
She is a fabulous speaker and every chapter would be delighted to have her as a presenter for their chapter meeting. I can’t recommend her highly enough.
– Dr. Carol Soloway
“Laura’s talk showed me how to methodically work toward my goals. After implementing what I learned from her presentation, I can see where the money is coming from and the wheels on my “process machine” are turning.”
Barb Stuhlemmer, Success Mentor and Queen of Process